2022 so far has been an exciting year – Valentines Showcase, IGA Competitions, Internal Competitions and so much more!
2022 will also see us launch classes in Horley at the lovely Horley Town Football Club! We have wanted to start classes in Horley for a while and we are so excited to find one that will be able to accommodate us! We are already getting the equipment there – there will be a large air track, springboard, trampettes and more! We will be running the following classes:
- We will have a Parent and Toddler drop-in session on Wednesday from 9.30am-10.15am. This will be open to little ones aged 12 months plus. Simply turn up and pay £5 on the door.
- Mini Stars Gymnastics Class – this will be for preschoolers aged 2-4 years. To book a trial class then email us at email@example.com
Gymnasts aged 4 years +
- Little Stars 4 pm-5 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays (Beginners Gymnastics Classes)
- Rising Stars 4 pm-5 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays (Beginners Gymnastics Classes for older children)
- Shining Stars 5 pm-6 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays (Intermediate Gymnastics Classes)
- Shooting Stars 5pm-6 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays (Intermediate Gymnastics Classes for older children)
Again to book trial class then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get this all organised. These classes will start on Wednesday 7th September
We have been running classes in Tadworth for a while now and they are proving so popular we have had to add some new classes.
We will now be running a Mini (4-6 years) and Beginners (7+) Parkour Session on Wednesdays as well Bar and Beam classes on Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays. This is in addition to our Boys Gymnastics class and our Mini, Little, Rising, Shining and shooting Stars classes.
If you would like to try any of these new classes (remember the more classes you do the bigger the discount!) then pop us an email and we can get this all sorted for you. These new classes will start in September as well but we are taking bookings for them now!