Information on keeping you, your gymnast and our coaches safe on their return to gymnastics with Star-Tastic Gymnastics
Working together to keep our gym safe
The health, safety, and welfare of everyone we work with remain the top priority for Star-Tastic Gymnastics. To ensure we take all reasonable steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and facilitate tracing if required, please be aware of and follow the guidelines outlined below
To attend classes you must be able to confirm the following.
- I confirm that I / members of my household or support bubble are not currently experiencing any of the symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, namely a high temperature, or a new, continuous cough, a loss, or change to your sense of taste/smell.
- I confirm that I and other members of my household/support bubble have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days, and are not currently awaiting test results for COVID-19.
- I confirm that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not required to self-isolate, either for travel or National Government close contact requirements.
- I confirm that I have been meeting the relevant National Government COVID-19 guidelines and requirements (e.g. face coverings were mandatory).
- Please take a Lateral Flow test, before coming in if you are unsure. Lateral Flow tests are free and can be ordered in England through the Gov UK website. https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests?priority-taxon=774cee22-d896-44c1-a611-e3109cce8eae.
We will continue making hand gels and wipes available and will maintain touchpoint cleaning.
We will continue to monitor close contacts – keeping a record of everyone in classes via our registers and groups on the day.
Self-isolation – if you are a close contact of someone who tests positive and are fully vaccinated (fully-vaccinated includes a time period of 14 days since the second jab), you will not be required to self-isolate, however, you should have a negative NHS PCR test before returning to the gym.